That's Why I Love Him Much

Membaca sebuah twit pagi ini...

"A man's success should not be measured by the position he has reached, but by the challenges which he has overcome. ~sidney mohede"

Pikiranku tiba2 langsung mengarah ke satu orang. Manda.

Dia sangat mencintai keluarganya.
How hard he tried to make them happy. Aku tau begitu inginnya dia melihat orang tuanya bahagia. Aku tau sebegitu besar usahanya. Tapi mungkin belum saatnya. I believe, The best is yet to come.

Dia senang membangun relasi.
Dia orang yang menyenangkan. Make new comer feels at home, cheering people in team up when they too serious, helping people in difficulty even if sometimes he didn't know who it is.

Dia orang yang bisa diandalkan.
He did his job very well, that's why i think, his supervisor gives him 'too much' trust. I believe, his supervisor is too comfort and always hope for the best for manda's career. All people in his office love him. Hmm, again, the best is yet to come.

Lebih dari itu semua, buat aku dia adalah sahabat.
Ketawa bareng, ngejekin orang. Haha. Suka makan n nonton. Berbagi ide. Kami membicarakan banyak hal. Had in an argument! We used to it. Senang, sedih, semuanya bareng2. He raises me up when i feel down. Be there just to listen. I can be my self with him. We are supporting each other. Praying for each other. Learning about God together. We share life. It really shapes me, and I believe it shapes him too. He has being a part of my life since 6 years ago.

Melihat dia 'apa adanya dia' membuatku kagum. Membuatku bangga dan bersyukur karena Tuhan mengijinkanku bertemu orang seperti dia. Aku banyak belajar dari dia. I will try my best to be the right one. I always pray and hope for the best for his life. The best is yet to come, i believe it!

Popular Posts