Long Distance Relatonship

Tadi baru aja nonton Going The Distance di xxi taman anggrek. Yaah, memang that's really an adult film but ya know, the film makes me think alot about my relationship. Long distance relatonship, i was there and maybe i'm going to be there again (eventhough, i don't want it happen, i really wish for it!).

Erin and Garett have tought me about the true love. No one wants that kind of relationship. Meet up with ur boyfriend or girlfriend only once in 3 months, hold on ur feeling that you miss him/her so much, tryin to accept that you can't giving a hug when he is feeling sad and needs you alot by him side. It's so hard you know!

Like i said before, I was there. And maybe mine is worse than their story. Actually I wanna say that i didn't really meet him at that time he saw me. We 'met' more on the phone until we decided to go deep in a relationship. Even he asked me through text message, can you believe it??! But it really happened.

Just like Erin and Garett, in our way we met lots of obstacles to stop it. Not only from friends but also from family. I've ever been left once, because he felt bothered with what his family said. I couldn't do nothing but cry. No one believe in our relationship, no one give us trust that we can make it. No one!

3 years is not a short time, right? he and i spent that lots of time waiting to meet each other. Just for it. But as proverb says "there is a will there is a way", it happened to me. Now, we are working at the same city that we've never dreamt before. We didn't even think will end up working here in Jakarta. God gives us that way.

I remember, I never forget to wishper his name in my prayer. Every nite as a part of my prayer, i always pray for God will show us the way and give this relationship on His hands. I'm really thankful for what God has made in my time. Hopefuly this will last forever! I love him so much! Even sometimes we had an argument, but i still love him! Help us God to understand each other. This's my pray.

Popular Posts